This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a licensed Architect to assist and develop appropriate design solutions and lead the detailed design development and production of construction documents on multiple projects. Please apply if you have an extroverted personality and enjoy finding innovative solutions for documentation and technical designs in a fast-paced design studio. Strong QA/QC skills required.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Expertise in drafting construction plans and reviewing shop drawings
- Strong knowledge of conducting code reviews to ensure code compliance; design test plans and write, edit, and delegate technical documentation and specifications
- Collaborate with exiting teams to establish, promote and enforce architectural standards, frameworks, metrics, policies and procedures across the organization
- Translate complex product and project requirements into innovative technical solutions that can be implemented by the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Construction Contract administration experience, as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 8-10+ years of professional experience
- Architecture License in California
- QA/QC knowledge
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or Master's of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Autocad, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and REVIT
- Workplace and/or hospitality experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a design collective working beyond boundaries.