Director of Customer Success
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the Layer Customer Success Team!
Layer began as a quest to create the most flexible database and team collaboration platform connected to BIM. Created for AECO professionals, Layer is an all-in-one productivity toolkit that is infinitely customizable and features direct Revit integration, project management tools, team communication channels, and more!
What You’ll Do
As our awesome new Client Success team member, you will work closely with potential and existing users to ensure adoption, usage, and satisfaction with Layer. You will lead all aspects of support and product evangelism. You will also be the primary link between users and our Marketing, Sales, and Product/Development teams.
Customer Support and Training
- Be the primary solutions-driven point of contact for new and existing users. Listen to, respond to, and resolve questions via chat, email, or phone in a timely manner that delights customers.
- Onboard and train new users and provide responsive post-launch support through proactive follow up and knowledge sharing.
- Be proactive in driving adoption and retention by maintaining a regular cadence of communication with users.
- Create support content that includes support articles, video tutorials, and sample project templates.
- Be proactive in creating new workflows for which Layer can be used. Work collaboratively with Sales/Marketing teams to develop content and visuals to communicate these workflows effectively to users.
- Listen to and understand customer outcomes through the ongoing collection and analysis of feedback. Work collaboratively with the Sales/Product/Development teams to turn this feedback into effective onboarding, retention strategies, and direction for the product roadmap.
- Represent the voice of our users to inform our Sales process and Product roadmap.
- Identify expansion and engagement opportunities with users by listening to and understanding their current and future business needs.
- Identify opportunities for users to act as Layer advocates (e.g. referrals, testimonials, case studies).
- Be an active product evangelist of Layer by joining industry organizations and social channels to share knowledge and information about Layer.
- Collaborate closely with Sales by engaging in key client demos, conference attendance, and representing Layer at key industry events.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to develop content, messaging, and campaigns based on user feedback.
Who We’re Looking For
Someone who is:
- Passionate and eager to delight users through empathetic communication and knowledge sharing.
- Enthusiastic and resourceful about building and growing professional relationships with users.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to own your role and responsibilities.
- Solutions-driven, proactive, and hungry to learn new things. We are a small team and need everyone to be flexible and cross-functional.
- Collaborative, hardworking, and humble.
- Knowledgeable and interest in Architecture workflows and Autodesk Revit.
- Passionate about technology and being part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
Skills You’ll Need
- Excellent communication with fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to listen to and translate user needs, pain points, and conversations into actionable steps.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Architecture industry.
- Experience using Autodesk Revit.
- Experience using screen capture software is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes awesome benefits like unlimited vacation, 401k matching, health/dental/vision, professional development stipend, wellness incentives, and more!
Lincoln or Omaha, NE (preferred, but not mandatory). Full-time 40hrs/week. Layer will help with relocation.
United States (required).
How to Apply
Click on the button or use the form below to start the application process. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.