BIM Manager / Revit Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moody Nolan is seeking an individual to assist our Design Technology Team with BIM-related tasks and become a BIM leader as we continue to grow. Individuals should possess high-level Revit experience in troubleshooting, content creation, training, and mentoring.
- BIM Support
- Content Development
- Training & Onboarding
- Project Assistance
- Process & Workflow Documentation
- Standards Reinforcement
- BIM Related Computer Maintenance
- 3-5+ Years BIM Manager or BIM Coordinator experience
- High-level BIM Experience and Competency
- Understanding of general Architectural practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work on multiple short and long term tasks
- Visual Scripting or Coding knowledge a plus
- Computer and general technology proficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient