Architectural Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moody Nolan is currently seeking Project Managers to join our growing Chicago team.
Moody Nolan, 2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient, is a nationally recognized architectural firm serving public and private clients in over 40 states. We provide the services of architecture, experiential design, and interior design through offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, New York, and Washington, DC.
Moody Nolan offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, FSA, and 401k.
- Provides thorough and timely communication of project information between clients and project team. Responsible for managing project using the Deltek Project Management system: completes work plans in Deltek including identification of project team members, budget, consultants, schedule for completion, fees, and costs as well as project change notices or other actions taking place on the assigned project.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships throughout project. Keeps client apprised of project progress on regular basis. Initiates and maintains contact with other key project individuals for clarification, coordination, and negotiation of critical issues.
- Consistently provides complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team. Responsible for managing project using the Deltek Project Management system; completes work plans in Deltek; including identification of project team members, budget, consultants, schedule for completion, fees and costs as well as project change notices or other actions taking place on the assigned project.
- Understands the design intent of the project, the technical implications of design decisions, and how to navigate the intersection of those elements.
- Bachelor's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Architecture, or related field (required)
- Master's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Architecture, or related field (preferred)
- Licensed Architect with 10 to 15 plus years’ professional experience in Architecture
- Experience in managing multiple project types (required)
- Knowledge of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, and construction techniques
- Experience in construction document preparation and field observation
- Comfortable in Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Flexibility to focus on concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Excellent written + verbal communication and client relationship management skills
Bachelors or better in Architecture or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient