Architect (or finalizing license)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We love the opportunity to be able to add to our team.
We are a team that is part of a local neighborhood (that we love) and the creative world we all do life in. Our work spans commercial and residential design of all types, sizes and locations. And as a team we love to pursue great design through innovation, technology and craft. All said and done, the details are valued as much as the concept.
And we absolutely enjoy our work, our clients and each other!
We are looking for an awesome architect that can balance the components of building science and the creative talents of design problem solving. Opportunity to work directly with firm principals and grow in a mentoring relationship. We are looking for someone who is willing and interested in project leadership, and has the ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines while interfacing with clients and consultants.
We love the opportunity we have to provide a full-time position with benefits in a great workplace community with a friendly and relaxed work environment.
While you provide strong design skills and sensibilities such as:
- Bachelors of Architecture (or Masters)
- 3-5+ years professional work experience
- Experience in all (if not most) phases of design - SD, DD, CD and CA
- Proficient in Revit and rendering software (Twinmotion preferred)
- Excellent team member, self-motivated, with a high completion drive
- Proficient in the visual art of architectural communication
- Organized project management - executing multiple project deadlines simultaneously
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Great projects for great clients.