This job is no longer accepting applications.
Olson Kundig is a Seattle-based design practice founded on the idea that buildings can serve as a bridge between nature, culture, and people, and that inspiring surroundings have a positive effect on people’s lives. Led by five owners, the firm’s work can be found across the globe, with projects as wide-ranging as huts to high rises, homes—often for art collectors—to academic, hospitality, cultural, and civic projects, museums and exhibition design, places of worship, creative production, urban design, and interior design
Currently, we are seeking an Architect II who can help contribute to the overall excellence of work coming from Olson Kundig.
- Minimum 6-8 years of post-bachelors degree Architecture firm experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or another related field.
- Possess an innovative style and an interest in sustainable building performance and research and development
- Experience with Revit is a must and experience with putting CD sets together
- Should have good graphic skills and ability to perform analyses of design, planning, and occupancy studies and limited design layouts
- Document project specifications and create reports, plans, estimates, and calculations
- Experience with construction administration
- Technically strong enough to provide guidance to junior resources on the team
Personal Attributes –
- Highly collaborative by nature, with the willingness to approach every project with creativity
- An innate desire to produce meaningful work with strong design skills
- Detail and task-oriented with a passion for excellence
- Pro-active and dynamic in their skills and leadership
Nice to have –
- Experience working with Large projects, High-end residential, Hospitality (Hotels, F&B, and Resorts), Workplace.
- Experience with tools such as SketchUp and Rhino
What can you expect from us?
- A creative work environment and colleagues who are collaborative, creative, and challenging
- Opportunity to grow professionally with excellent projects
- Check our culture page to learn about life at Olson Kundig
Pls note: Our recruiting system limits portfolios up to 9MB. If you try several times and the system does not send you a confirmation email, your resume and portfolio is not entered in our system.
Please compress your file, or upload your resume and then you can email the portfolio later.
In addition to a dynamic and creative culture, Olson Kundig provides a generous benefits package that includes 16 days of paid time off, paid holidays, health plan, 401k match, bonuses, profit-sharing plans for qualified positions, a monthly travel subsidy for public transportation, and more.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.