Project Architect/PM- Hospitality
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Olson Kundig is a Seattle-based design practice founded on the idea that buildings can serve as a bridge between nature, culture, and people, and that inspiring surroundings have a positive effect on people’s lives. Led by five owners, the firm’s work can be found across the globe, with projects as wide-ranging as huts to high rises, homes—often for art collectors—to hospitality, cultural and civic projects, academic, museums and exhibition design, places of worship, creative production, urban design, and interior design
Currently, we are seeking an Architectural Project Manager for Hospitality projects who can help contribute to the overall excellence of work produced by Olson Kundig.
- Minimum 8-12 years of post-bachelors degree Architecture firm experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- An innovative style and an interest in sustainability issues and research and development, and project delivery
- Significant experience in Hospitality to include luxury resorts, hotels, and food & beverage.
- An ability to demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of all phases of residential project design from pre-design through construction administration
- A strong team member with a passion to manage projects with high expectations for design excellence and client satisfaction
- Significant experience coordinating in-house team production as well as coordinating directly with clients, builders, and consultant teams. Must have a solid track record of project delivery success
- Experience with management tools such as Deltek, Smartsheet, and other project management tools
Personal Attributes –
- Highly collaborative by nature, with the willingness to approach every project with creativity
- An innate desire to produce meaningful work with strong design skills
- A Detail and task-oriented work manner with a passion for excellence
- Pro-active and dynamic in their skills and leadership
Great to have –
- Experience with production tools such as - Revit, Adobe Suite, Autocad etc
What can you expect from us?
- A creative work environment and colleagues who are collaborative, creative, and challenging
- Opportunity to grow professionally with excellent projects
- Check our culture page to learn about life at Olson Kundig
Pls note: Our recruiting system limits portfolios up to 9MB. If you try several times and the system does not send you a confirmation email, your resume and portfolio is not entered in our system.
Please compress your file, or upload your resume and then you can email the portfolio later.
In addition to a dynamic and creative culture, Olson Kundig provides a generous benefits package that includes 16 days of paid time off, paid holidays, health plan, 401k match, bonuses, profit-sharing plans for qualified positions, a monthly travel subsidy for public transportation, and more.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.