This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZGF is seeking a dynamic and well-rounded Senior-Level Architect to join our New York City office. This person will be capable of contributing to all phases of a project in design, technical and management capacities.
As a Senior-Level Architect, you will….
- Bring a proven track-record of success with complex, multi-phase projects in a variety of typologies
- Be a well-rounded strategic thinker with an integrated approach to design, management, and technical project resolution.
- Assist in developing design and technical solutions for projects in all phases from concept to construction administration and close-out.
- Provide production of design drawings, presentation drawings, and digital models in support of design teams.
- Research products and materials, review existing projects and those under construction to inform the production of design documentation
- Work closely with the project manager and provide a liaison between them and junior staff as needed.
- Provide mentorship to junior staff
- Contribute to general office-wide initiatives and marketing efforts
- Demonstrate motivation to seek out new responsibilities and challenges
- Professional architecture degree and a minimum of 10-20 years experience in the field.
- Equally comfortable in a leadership role and a production role.
- Proven ability to mentor junior staff
- Exceptional creativity and superb technical knowledge
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate with all team members.
- Adept at maintaining relationships with clients and consultants.
- Proficient modeling of projects in Revit
- Proficient modeling and rendering in Rhino, Vray, and 3DMax
- Cover letter
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.
Your application has been successfully submitted.