Senior Medical Planner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ZGF is seeking a Senior Medical Planner with 10+ years of progressive experience in healthcare design and medical planning. The role is based in our Portland, OR office, where each day we ideate, collaborate, and create, supported by a culturally diverse group of architectural professionals. Our team thrives on multi-disciplinary engagement while practicing at the intersection of architecture, interiors, and urban design and are distinguished by our creative and intellectual curiosity.
As a Senior Medical Planner, you….
- Are comfortable and effective in a leadership capacity and bring exceptional creativity and superb technical knowledge to developing medical planning approaches and solutions to complex healthcare situations
- Have experience in leading User Group / Stakeholder meetings in all phases of design.
- Have extensive medical planning and related technical knowledge.
- Have building and project performance as top priorities.
- Have excellent communication skills that enable you to establish and maintain project criteria, communicate it to project teams, and manage projects with confidence and ease while ensuring design intention is maintained throughout all project phases
- Are adept at maintaining relationships with clients and consultants
- Want to be continuously challenged and supported, while progressing your career and leading and growing in an architectural practice committed to excellence and pushing at the edge of invention
- You are comfortable and effective in a leadership capacity and bring exceptional creativity and superb technical knowledge to the delivery of high quality and complex healthcare projects.
- Well-rounded, strategic thinker with an integrated approach to design, management, and technical project resolution
- Proven track-record of success with complex, multi-phase projects in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in leading User Group / Stakeholder meetings in all phases of design
- You have strong leadership skills, can break down a bold vision into actionable challenges, and enjoy mentoring and managing your team of architects to achieve extraordinary design solutions and outcomes.
- Knowledge and experience in delivering successful healthcare projects which comply with relevant building, FGI, ADA, construction standards, and other related regulatory requirements
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Professional architecture degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in healthcare projects
- Licensed Architects are strongly preferred
- Cover letter
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.
Your application has been successfully submitted.