This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Marketing Department. The selected candidate will:
- Develop and coordinate marketing/communication assignments involving proposals, presentations, social media, print and digital marketing material mailing, or advertisements, and often a combination of these.
- Help maintain the company’s online presence including the webpage, intranet, social media, and industry directories.
- Provide a supporting role producing proposal and qualification packages for new work pursuits.
- Work directly with firm leadership on specific initiatives, with oversight from senior personnel in department.
- Coordinate PR and Social Media efforts, developing text and messaging for specific initiatives
- Arrange and coordinate internal meetings, external events, and special events
- Support marketing department’s day-to-day operations including social media/PR, award submissions, project pursuits, internal marketing needs
- Assist in creating and maintaining materials for outreach, proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials and reports
- Assist Coordinators and/or Director with specific elements of proposals
- Assist in maintaining CRM, database, image library, and files
- Research, maintain, and report on marketing/communication data, as directed, to aid management in determining marketing direction
- Hone Messaging (for diverse outlets and tools/resources) including Recruitment and Retention
- Assist in the reception desk/office operations when necessary
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 Year Experience. 1-2 years preferred in AEC marketing
- Candidate with a basic background/knowledge working in a fast-paced professional environment
- Fluency in general software programs (Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, Mail Chimp, Adobe InDesign)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Responsibility to meet your own deadlines
- Ability to maintain graphic standards
- Ability to develop initiative-specific and project-specific text
- Knowledge and interest in Architecture and Design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of firm specific market sectors, portfolio, and personnel
- Ability to budget/manage time wisely and prioritization of tasks. Self Starter.
Please provide a complete application, containing a cover letter, resume, and portfolio.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...