This job is no longer accepting applications.
Technology plays an integral role in our firm's daily operations and vision, and we are committed to the exploration and implementation of new technology.
We are currently looking for an IT Manager to join our practice. The selected candidate will manage all IT equipment and infrastructure, coordinate with external vendors and contractors (including our MSP), and troubleshoot IT-related issues for a hybrid in-office and remote workforce. We are looking for a thoughtful, responsive, and effective professional who can juggle numerous initiatives simultaneously to ensure that technology supports business success.
- Manage and support the business technology infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and scalability
- Collaborate with MSP on maintenance and strategic technology role outs
- Manage daily operations of the IT infrastructure to prevent downtime
- Prepare executive feedback sessions in non-technical terms
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency and process, enhance workflow, and improve user experience
- Identify short, mid, and long-term technology goals
- Coordinate the needs of remote employees, vendors, and contractors
- Help curate training guidelines for employees on how to use IT resources
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage, and other necessary means
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Install and configure software and hardware; set up accounts and workstations
- Collaborate directly with the Digital Design committee, project teams, and firm leadership
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years, hands-on systems and networking administration experience in a Microsoft Windows-based organization
- Microsoft technology knowledge (AD, Domain Services)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure (Office 365, Azure)
- Hardware specific knowledge (such as Dell Server and Storage, EqualLogic Storage, SonicWall Firewall, HP Switches)
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills with an ability to work collaboratively with various departments
- Industry standard certifications (MCSE, CCNA, Security+) a plus
- Able to work remotely and from our office in midtown Manhattan
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell, Python, etc.) tools a plus
- Experience in the AEC industry a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...