Project Architect - Public Projects
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a Project Architect to help lead social infrastructure projects, including transportation and community amenities. The selected candidate will work as a key member of the design team on all phases of project development – from concept presentations and design development, through construction documents and administration – for public agency projects in the New York area.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture.
- 8-12 years’ relevant professional experience.
- NYS Architectural Registration preferred.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong design, technical, team management, writing, and graphic abilities.
- Self-motivated, focused, articulate, and well-organized.
- Experience with City, State or Federal agency projects preferred.
- Proficiency with Revit.
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max, and/or Rhino.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please attach a cover letter, resume and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...