Project Architect - Residential
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking an experienced Project Architect with residential experience to join our award-winning housing studio. The chosen candidate will work as a key member of the project team during all phases for urban housing developments in New York City.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 6-10 years’ professional experience
- Experience with all phases of urban housing developments - both market rate and affordable
- Strong sustainability experience in an affordable housing context
- Outstanding design and concept/idea generation ability
- Strong technical and presentation skills
- Self-starter who is focused, articulate, well-organized, and design-minded
- Proficiency with Revit; familiarity with other 3D and industry software
- Knowledge of NYC Building Code and NYC Zoning Regulations
- Familiarity with LEED, Passive House, Enterprise Green Homes, and WELL Building Standard
- Able to take a project from concept through Construction Administration
- NYC Architectural Registration a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dattner Architects is a mission-driven firm. We transform environments and strengthen communities through engaged collaboration, thoughtful programmin...