This job is no longer accepting applications.
KPF is seeking an XR Project Specialist in the New York office to assist and partner with architectural teams to advance the integration of VR and AR related technologies with KPF’s global design and business processes. This exciting position will facilitate the creation and ongoing improvements of interactive experiences of various scale building and masterplan projects.
The candidate requires previous professional experience with VR/AR and related architectural technologies and workflows and applying to large, global, and complex projects. A minimum of 2-5 years of professional architectural experience and expertise, an interest in all aspects of AEC design technologies and the aspiration to be a leader in the industry is also required to fulfil this position. Direct interaction and communication with the Global Technology and architectural teams, including training, coordination meetings and best practice implementation, frequent interaction with senior KPF staff and clients in all aspects of design technology integration, will also be part of the tasks.
• Development of immersive experiences (VR, AR, Mixed Reality, etc.) and related technologies
• Work with design teams to develop and promote the latest VR/AR technologies throughout the office
• Manage application and hardware deployment and related training
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
• Expert in Unreal Engine, including Unreal Engine Blueprint, Data Prep and scene optimization (Unity is a plus)
• Proficiency in immersive experience development (incl. VR, AR, Mixed Reality) relating to the architectural industry.
• Experience building VR/AR for HTC VIVE, Oculus and Microsoft HoloLens, Apple ARKit, Google ARCore, and/or other major platforms with a portfolio of work demonstrating skills.
• Strong skills in management, planning, organization, and communication within the architectural field
• Experience in Rhino, Revit, 3Ds Max and V-Ray.
• Knowledge and experience in programming languages such as C++, C# and/or Python is a plus.
• Adobe Substance knowledge a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture or related field
• 2+ years professional experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.