This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a design firm of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and more. We work together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance.
We nurture a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions. We also have a dedicated research team devoted to discovering processes and ideas that improve outcomes for everyone.
In everything we do, we're mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
HKS is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Los Angeles!
A generalist within the marketing team who assists the marketing team within a sector, practice and/or region using a wide range of developing professional skills. Collaborates with team on project pursuits, project information and marketing collateral within the brand with high attention to detail. Eager to learn, highly organized and willing to contribute creatively to the team.
- Coordinates the pursuit submission process with marketers assisting with go/no-go efforts, pursuit requirements, scheduling, assignments and maintains deadlines
- Coordinates and assists with the preparation of qualifications packages, proposals submissions and interview collateral including presentation boards and PowerPoint presentations, including writing and editing text and design layout with inclusion of graphics, resumes, project schedules, etc. working within firm brand standards
- Coordinates RFQ, RFP and interview materials working directly with other marketers
- Enters and manages leads, opportunities and pursuit information into CRM system
- Maintains files in standard formats and filing structure
- Maintains and manages boiler plate information with marketing team
- Creates, maintains and updates marketing resource materials working with the Marketing Operations Manager
- Updates and maintains information within firm’s project database system
- Assists team members in developing submissions for professional accreditation, fellowships and other honors and awards submissions
- Acts with positive, service-driven attitude with a commitment to going above and beyond to help customers and team members
- Assists in the proposal process and interview process for pursuit of new work
- Prepares materials for business development introductions and relationship building
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or related degree
- Typically with 0+ years of marketing experience
- Proficiency in InDesign
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills with experience in graphically designed page layouts
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of staff and clients; ability to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a clear, concise and professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Ability to problem solve and apply innovative solutions
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment, and ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines at expected quality
If you currently work for HKS, please submit your application via the Internal Careers Portal. HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your application has been successfully submitted.