Copy Writer and Quality Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Moody Nolan is currently seeking Copy Writer and Quality Specialists to join our growing Columbus team.
Moody Nolan, 2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient, is a nationally recognized architectural firm serving public and private clients in over 40 states. We provide the services of architecture, experiential design, and interior design through offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, New York, and Washington, DC.
Moody Nolan offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, FSA, and 401k.
As part of the Marketing Studio, the Copy Writer and Quality Specialist, will work with firm leadership and studio directors to draft written content for RFP/RFQ submissions, presentations, and other marketing materials. This individual will also review a variety of finished marketing work products to ensure the writing and graphics accurately represent the Moody Nolan brand.
- Serve as voice of the firm providing consistent tone and vision across all written materials
- Ability to interview team members and capture project stories/content to be used for marketing materials.
- Write clear, attractive copy for project sheets, resume, RFPs, and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Review all marketing materials to ensure content, formatting, and graphic excellence
- Assist with interview preparation, working with project teams to research, develop presentation materials, and provide feedback on presenter delivery
- Prior AEC experience preferred
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Bachelors in marketing, English, journalism, or related field
Your application has been successfully submitted.
2021 AIA National Architecture Firm Award recipient