This job is no longer accepting applications.
Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, a dynamic and growing architectural firm, is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail oriented and solutions-driven professional with a positive attitude who will play a vital role in supporting our firm and brand. A working knowledge of standard architectural practices and contracts is considered a plus for this position.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes in the Deltek Ajera system.
- Accounts payable processing including inputting vendor and consultant bills, verify accuracy, process for weekly check run
- Support with processing monthly client invoices based on accurate contract terms (hourly rates, fixed fee, phase billing, etc)
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Maintain client billing backup and produce weekly project summary updates
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Assisting both the Controller, and Director of Finance as needed.
Responsibilities to include:
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Proficient in Deltek Ajera or similar ERP/project accounting system (Sage, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and organization
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality
- Experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction a plus
This position offers competitive salary and benefits and salary is dependent on work experience.
Further project information can be found at hsuoffice.com
Please submit your resume and full portfolio in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.