Assistant Studio Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, an award-winning architecture and interior design firm, including 2016 AIA Austin Firm of the Year, is seeking an Assistant Studio Coordinator for our Austin office. The ideal candidate would be friendly, upbeat, professional, and able to represent a design-focused firm. This position will be expected to wear many hats and have the willingness and ability to pitch in as needed on a variety of tasks.
MHOA’s projects include residential, commercial, creative office, retail, hotel/hospitality and interiors. For strong, self-starting professionals, we offer an engaging, open studio environment that encourages collaboration and creativity, as well as competitive compensation, generous benefits and steady profit sharing.
With studios in Austin and Houston, MHOA is interested in a wide variety of work ranging from city master planning to innovative artisan and materials resourcing. Some of our notable projects and clients include: the LINE Austin Hotel, South Congress Hotel, Uchi, P. Terry’s, ATX Cocina, Loro, Canopy, Springdale General, Home Slice Pizza, among others. We work throughout Texas and across the country in cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta and Denver.
- Answering phones
- Forwarding or taking messages
- Greeting guests and taking them to proper office areas according to calendar
- Maintaining clean meeting and break areas
- Distribute and prepare mail/packages
- Assist with ordering and restocking staff meals and supplies
- Scheduling conference rooms and maintaining/reviewing office wide calendars
- Maintain and update IT supply logs
Responsibilities to include:
- Hospitality mindset and customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Nimble attitude and able to pivot as the day goes on to prioritize what’s most important in an ever-changing environment
- Polished appearance
- Creative personality a plus
- Sensitivity in handling confidential information and high profile clients
Further project information can be found at hsuoffice.com
Please submit your resume and full portfolio in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.