This job is no longer accepting applications.
Adjaye Associates is looking for a Visualizer in our New York office. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of professional experience in a marketing or business development role within the Architectural or Interior industry. The coordinator should be a proven self-starter, able to identify areas of growth or opportunity and execute projects with minimal direction, work well under pressure, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks often with competing deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating high-quality renders in cooperation with and under the direction of project leaders, design staff
- When applicable, producing animations and VR materials
- Building and organizing our visualization library
Experience & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphics, art, architecture or other design-related
- Experience in Architectural visualization preferred
- Solid understanding of all phases of production and render farms
- Creative and thoughtful, with a keen eye for details
- Comfortable collaborating with colleagues at various levels, from junior to directors
- Strong skills in V-Ray (making materials, lighting, render setup) Rhino and Enscape will be highly advantageous
- Experience with (Photoshop & After Effects)
- Working knowledge of CAD drawings and models
- 3D animation creation and film industry experience (advertising, short film) or photography is an advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.