This job is no longer accepting applications.
Adjaye Associates is looking for a Researcher who has an eagerness to evolve and wants to jump straight into our busy and energetic studio to assist our research department. The ideal candidate has conducted research within the field of architecture, design, or visual cultures. This person must be independent and self-sufficient but able to work cooperatively with our team members and with other teams within the office. He/She/They must be well-organized and able to prioritize tasks to meet all deadlines and expectations, whilst also adapting to the guidance of the department’s requirements. This candidate will contribute to various projects, competitions, publications and exhibitions at Adjaye Associates.
- Minimum 2 years research experience
- MA or BA Degree in Research, Architecture, Design or relevant creative fields
- Outstanding ability to conduct research
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in graphic design
- Strong spatial awareness
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Adobe suite and MS Office
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Highly organised, accurate and detail-oriented with a conscientious work ethic
- Interested in a variety of cultures
- Fluent English language communication skills, both spoken and written (second or third language is advantageous)
- When applying, please include a cover letter, CV, and research, writing and design samples.
- Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.